Ross The Spoiler: Who Would Be Hurt?Richard S. Dunham
Cue the theme from Jaws. Ross Perot, the undead uncandidate, is once again stalking Bill Clinton and George Bush. Unlike those heady midsummer days, when Perot led in the polls, no one now thinks the volatile Texan could win or even place if he returns to the contest. But Perot still can scramble the political equation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020