For Boeing And Airbus, It's Tehran Or BustBy
Boeing Co. and Airbus Industrie are adversaries on a global scale. And nowhere is the rivalry between the preeminent U.S. airplane maker and the European consortium more impassioned than in the Mideast. From Riyadh to Karachi, the two have ardently pursued new business. Now, Boeing and Airbus are jostling for sales to the Islamic Republic of Iran -- a competition that has them on a collision course with the Bush Administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet