Can Sandy Weill Bring Travelers In Out Of The Rain?Tim Smart
Sanford I. Weill is one shrewd financier. In the '60s and '70s, he pieced together a handful of small brokerages into a franchise he sold for a record $930 million to American Express Co. in 1981. By the end of the '80s, he had taken over Primerica Corp. and built it into one of the nation's most profitable financial-services combines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations