Yes, A Tv Network For Your Pc. No, It Isn't Hbo
Displaying television programs alongside software programs is fairly simple these days. You just have to buy a special signal receiver and outfit your personal computer with a video board. But who actually wants TV on a PC? NBC Cable and Private Satellite Network Inc. are betting that investment pros do. The New York companies have teamed up to create the Private Financial Network (PFN), perhaps the first broadcast network intended for viewing on PCs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap