What Are You Looking At? This Autofocus Camera Knows
Today's cameras, with autofocusing lenses and programmed shutters, might seem about as automated as they can get. But Canon Inc. has developed a new approach to automatic focusing that overcomes a major annoyance: the need to point the camera at the person or object you want in sharpest focus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap