Shhh! Henley May Be TalkingBy
Acquisition-hungry Henley International, a maker of specialty hospital products and physical therapy equipment, wants to go into the business of making orthopedic products. But it's keeping unusually quiet about talks going on to purchase at least one company in that business for about $80 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts