Practical Honda Takes A Sporty TurnLarry Armstrong
Almost a decade ago, Honda created a new category of cars with its sprightly CRX, a nimble two-seater that emphasized price and fuel economy over macho, zero-to-60 performance. It developed an instant cult following and spawned a host of competitors--such so-called "pocket rockets" as the Pontiac Fiero and the Toyota MR2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’