Lawyers Should Be Paid On Value Received
Your article on change in lawyers' billing from hourly to value received ("Lawyers start to stop the clock," Legal Affairs, Aug. 17) is pertinent not only to corporations but also to individuals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing