Europe's Money MessBill Javetski
Helmut Schlesinger, iron man of international money, was battered and bruised. At a Sept. 14 press conference in Frankfurt, the visibly weary Bundesbank president showed the strain of three days of negotiating Germany's first interest-rate cuts in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards