Continental Draws More Suitors
Continental Airlines is attracting even more attention. On Sept. 16, Germany's Lufthansa and Los Angeles investor Marvin Davis jointly submitted a $400 million bid for the carrier. It's the fourth offer for Continental, and it exactly matches what had been the front-running proposal: one from Air Canada and Texas investors Air Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’