Pushing Plastic Is Still One Juicy GameJohn Meehan
Almost everybody, it seems, is getting into the credit-card business. General Electric Co., which announced its MasterCard on Sept. 2, and General Motors Corp., which plunged in with a lower-rate, no-fee version of its own on Sept. 9, are only the latest big-league entrants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’