How To Keep Investment Funds At Home
Regarding "O.K., I was wrong. We do need to stimulate the economy" (Economic Viewpoint, Aug. 24), the investment credit should be limited to American-produced machinery, tools, and dies, including the value added in the U.S. to foreign-built products. Freight added in the U.S. and installation costs--which often cost more than the machinery--should be included.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again