Cigarette Makers Get A Breather
Cigarette industry executives can wheeze a little easier. On Sept. 7, a federal appeals court in Philadelphia ruled that several tobacco companies did not, for the time being, have to release confidential documents. The papers, say antismoking activists, may help prove that the industry concealed information on smoking and health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again