A Catalyst That Helps Change Plastic Into Gasoline
One of the best ways to improve engine efficiency and reduce emissions is to make cars lighter. That's often achieved by replacing metal parts with plastics. Trouble is, many plastics are notoriously hard to recycle. At the moment, portions of dashboards, seat covers, and floor mats that contain certain harmful compounds must be segregated and treated with chemicals before petroleum derivatives can be recovered from them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap