The C Word Haunting Clinton's Camp: ComplacencyDouglas Harbrecht
A bit of political history has been making the rounds of Bill Clinton's headquarters lately: Not since the 1948 Truman-Dewey race has a candidate blown a lead as big as the one Clinton now holds over George Bush. The thought may be comforting, but dangerous. It's far too early for the Little Rockers to measure offices in the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy