South Dade: And Then There Were Lawsuits
It appears that Hurricane Andrew will leave a hail of lawsuits in its wake. On Sept. 2, homeowners in Kendall, Fla., filed a class action against Lennar Homes, charging it with building substandard housing. Lennar disputes the charges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks