Sears Gets Handed A Huge Repair Bill
Sears Roebuck agreed on Sept. 2 to pay $8 million to resolve complaints that its Sears Auto Centers cheated customers by making unneeded repairs. Denying any liability or intentional wrongdoing, Sears settled charges by the state of California as well as 19 related class actions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again