High Hurdles Are Jerry Rogers' SpecialtyStephanie Anderson Forest
When Gerald D. Rogers decided to co-found Cyrix Corp. and take on Intel Corp. at its own game, he knew what he would be facing. While at Texas Instruments Inc., Rogers had bumped heads with Intel only occasionally, but it was often enough to teach him some hard lessons--such as the importance of building customer relationships.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas