A Win Win Case For Fuqua?By
After posting a loss last year because of some major write-offs, Fuqua Industries, once a large conglomerate, is expected to be back in the black this year. Yet its stock is down from 17 in March to 10. The Street's worry has to do with another company, Intermark, which is on the verge of filing a prearranged Chapter 11 reorganization. The problem: Intermark owns 26.2% of Fuqua.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy