The Hottest Thing Since The FlashbulbMark Maremont
The guests at Diane and L.J. Palazesi's wedding in Boston earlier this year found a surprise on each table: a disposable camera. Afraid the professional photographer would miss those spontaneous moments that define a wedding, the bride and groom bought a dozen of the $11 cameras and invited guests to take candid snaps. Several hours and hundreds of flashes later, guests simply dumped the cameras in a bag to be shipped off to the developer. "We got a lot of really fun pictures," says Diane. "It was a great idea."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again