The Diet Doyens Ask For Some Ad Rules
The ads for diet programs such as Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers promise a new, slimmer, happier you. But they fail to mention that within a couple of years, you'll probably gain back virtually all the weight you lost. That's why the Federal Trade Commission is probing the advertising and promotional practices of the $33 billion diet industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’