Sony's Recipe: One Part Hardware, One Part SoftwareRobert Neff
In Japan, champon is a popular stew brimming with makings that eventually come together in robust harmony. Right now, Sony Corp. boasts a fuller cupboard of ingredients than any other company trying to cook up a digital stew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’