Slack Demand Wipes The Smiles Off Little Guys' FacesGene Koretz
The nation's small-business sector is turning bearish again. Only a few months ago, the National Federation of Independent Business reported that its small-business optimism index had jumped to its highest level in three years. Now, however, the nfib reports that its quarterly index fell by nearly three points in July, suggesting that "there is little prospect of improvement for sales or hiring."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts