I'll Trade You John Doe For Joe Six Pack
Forget Andy Warhol's line about everyone being famous for 15 minutes. The truth is, in the future, everyone and everything will have their picture on a trading card. During Operation Desert Storm, A-10 Warthogs and Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf were immortalized on pasteboard. Then came a set of serial-killer cards. And now we can collect football cheerleaders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis