Clash Of The TitansRichard Brandt
A battle is buzzing and zapping the video-game business. In this cor ner, the martial-arts superstars of Street Fighter II. In that corner, a speedy blue hedgehog named Sonic. Thanks to a summer price war and lots of hype, the two sides are set to wage a brutal Christmas battle, pitting Street Fighter's Nintendo Co. against Sonic's Sega Enterprises Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’