Smart Sellers, Savvy Samaritans
I read with great interest "Smart Selling" (Cover Story, Aug. 3). I watched with great anticipation to see W. Edwards Deming's name. But never once was the designer of these ideas mentioned. Do only the Japanese give credit where credit is due? Dr. Deming was teaching these ideas in the 1950s, but only the Japanese were listening. Shame!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap