Merck: Proscar Does What It's Designed To Do
Your article about Proscar, Merck's new drug for symptomatic benign prostate enlargement ("Critics are ganging up on Merck's new wonder drug," Top of the News, July 20), does not fully reflect Merck's knowledge about the drug's efficiency and safety. In fact, several questions raised by the article are answered in the prescribing information for doctors, which was not widely available at the time of publication.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks