Health Care: Dr. Feelgood And Dr. Status Quo Read The Voters PulseSusan B. Garland
Reading opinion polls on health care is like gazing at clouds: With imagination, you can see just about anything. So its no wonder that President Bush, who favors minimal federal intervention in the health system, and challenger Bill Clinton, who wants radical surgery, both think they've latched onto a winning issue. But with voters confused about health care options, the candidates are carefully test-marketing their reform ideas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing