Becker Is Shortsighted On Global Warming
Gary Becker's myopic view is an example of the thinking that has caused current economic malaise ("On global warming, let the coolest heads prevail," Economic Viewpoint, July 20). The global-warming phenomenon will never be proven to everyone's satisfaction, but taking actions to cut CO2 emissions, most of which are energy-related, would have far-reaching benefits even if they don't affect the climate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt