The Week AheadBy
NAPM SURVEY Monday, Aug. 3, 10 a.m.
The index of industrial activity compiled by the National Association of Purchasing Management probably rose to 53.7% in July, up from 52.8% in June. Thats the forecast of economists polled by mms International, a division of McGraw-Hill Inc. The expected reading would indicate that the factory recovery built up a bit more steam in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis