The Skies Are Abuzz, Again
There's never a dull moment in the airline business. Despite the airlines' best efforts to nudge prices up, sluggish demand for the fall season has triggered another fare war. Trying to avoid even steeper cuts, Delta Air Lines was set to announce on July 30 that it will slash advance-purchase fares by 30% until Dec. 14.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances