Clinton Would Prime The Pump With An EyedropperPaul Craig Roberts
If President George Bush's economic record is as bad as Democrats claim, Presidential candidate Bill Clinton is guilty of fiddling while Rome burns. The meager economic plan he has proposed is dwarfed by the rhetoric used to describe the economy's ills. If the Democrats are right that we have the worst economy since the Great Depression, their remedy is woefully inadequate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries