Giving New Meaning To Public Service
Fed up. Thats how customers often feel about the service they receive in America. Tired of bored, inattentive sales clerks, angry at ripoffs by car repairmen, and exasperated by voice mail that does everything except answer their questions, consumers are mad as hell. They're taking their dollars to more and more corporations that realize that meeting consumers' needs and solving their problems are what business, in the end, is all about.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States