Hand On Deck At Hartmarx
In a move that Seventh Avenue has been expecting for some time, Hartmarx Chairman and CEO Harvey Weinberg resigned from the beleaguered clothing manufacturer and retailer. His replacement will be current President Elbert Hand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States