Why This Rebound Has So Little OomphBy
This sloth of a recovery is starting to get on people's nerves. With only 18 weeks until the Presidential election, the White House is yelling at the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates. The Fed is bickering within itself. Households, facing heavy debts and light wallets, are pointing fingers at both crews. And businesses, after slashing costs and lifting productivity and profit margins, are all revved up with no place to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster