A Guide For Your Summer ReadingTimothy Belknap
Summertime, and the reading is easy--or it should be, according to the conventional wisdom. Pondering and perspiring supposedly don't mix. But we don't buy it. As you catch up on your reading, what better place to think and learn than under a shady tree with a tall iced tea and a comfortable chair? This is not to say the books on our summer reading list aren't readable and entertaining. A couple are truly light. And all are lightweight in one sense of the word: They're now out in paperback and ready to slip into your suitcase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself