You Can't Ignite A Rally Without A Spark
The bond market hasn't shown a lot of pizzazz in 1992's first half and probably won't show too much in the second half, either. Thanks to low inflation and a sluggish recovery, interest rates will likely edge downward in coming months (chart), but not enough to ignite a new bond rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks