Take Heart. The Job Market Is Really Flashing GreenBy
This business cycle has produced some frustrating, often mystifying, twists and turns. But through it all, payroll figures have been the best guidepost to the economy's true path. The latest word from the labor markets is that a bona fide recovery is finally unfolding but that the upturn is slow and well behind the pace of the normal postwar rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries