Property Values Start Climbing Out Of Their Black HoleLarry Light
For the past couple of years, real estate has been the very definition of a lousy investment. Home sales sank, and prices did, too. Commercial vacancies spiraled, and developers went bankrupt. Yet the pervasive gloom seems to be abating. Housing is inching back, helped by the overdue economic recovery and low mortgage rates. Hopes are gathering that even the moribund commercial sector may begin a gradual revival within a couple of years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day