Hot Picks For Daredevil InvestorsBy
THE LONG VIEW OF CONSECO
To the shorts, Conseco was last year's demon. Pros who sold short this financial-services holding company in 1991 lost big bucks as the stock soared from 10 a share (adjusted for splits) to 40 in March. Over the past few months, however, the shorts have been able to extract some revenge as the stock has fallen to 23.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing