Why The Road Less Traveled Suits SuzukiKaren Lowry Miller
Japan's top auto makers are taking their lumps. Both Honda Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. face a worldwide drop in sales and rising costs. Even mighty Toyota Motor Corp., under mounting pressure from Washington, is restraining itself to avoid making political waves in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States