The Week AheadKathleen Madigan
PRODUCER PRICE INDEX Thursday, June 11, 8:30 a.m.
Producer prices for finished goods likely grew by about 0.3% in May, say economists surveyed by MMS International, a division of McGraw-Hill Inc. That's suggested by higher fuel costs. Producer inflation continues to pose little threat to the economy. The expected May gain follows milder increases of 0.2% in each of the three previous months. And in the 12 months ended in April, finished-goods prices rose by only 0.9%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day