The Drexel Debacle's `Teflon Guy'Anthony Bianco
For all practical purposes, the five-year investigation of Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc. and its principals will end in mid-July with a hearing in federal court in New York. A surfeit of losers frustrates any attempt at determining who was hurt worst by the House of Junk's catastrophic fall. But there's little doubt about who is set to emerge the big winner: Peter Ackerman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself