Don't Play Politics With Nuclear Safety
The $10 billion multinational plan to defuse the threat posed by unsafe nuclear power reactors in the former Soviet bloc seems to be a winner--and it had better be. If the U.S., Europe, and Japan can follow through and agree on funding, the deal can be formally approved at the July 6 Group of 7 summit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas