Room At The Top And On The Lower Floors, TooBy
When it comes to the recession in commercial real estate, this really is a global village. Falling property values and pullbacks in real estate lending are becoming nigh-universal conditions, plaguing New York and Tokyo alike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States