The Sec Takes A Look At Kemper's Books
For more than a year, analysts and investors have blasted Kemper for its plodding pace in writing down its real estate portfolio. Now, the insurer's way of accounting for property values has attracted attention from the Securities & Exchange Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing