Score Board: From Collectibles, A Nice Collection Of CashLaurel Touby
Joe DiMaggio is always getting pestered by autograph hounds, sometimes even when he's eating. But when Paul Goldin asked the former Yankee great for his signature over lunch last October, he was happy to oblige. Goldin, chairman of Score Board Inc., was offering DiMaggio up to $6 million in return.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?