Royal Caribbean May Be Taking On WaterBy
Cheers rang out and fireworks popped as Queen Sonja of Norway smashed a huge bottle of champagne against the hull of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s newest and biggest ship, the 2,300-passenger Majesty of the Seas. The recent christening of RCC's third megaship to ply the Caribbean went off without a hitch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis