No Off The Rack Solutions HereLaura Zinn
Howard Gross had no doubts about his mandate when he took over as president of Limited Stores Inc. in January, 1991. "Do whatever the hell you have to do," said The Limited CEO and founder Leslie H. Wexner. Gross isn't the only Limited division head with a turnaround to pull off. At Lerner New York, Barry Aved got similar orders when he took over as president in February, 1992 "Fix it," said Wexner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing