Nbc Operating Results
In a profile of NBC President Robert C. Wright (25 Executives to Watch, 1992 BUSINESS WEEK 1000), we referred to a loss at NBC. While the network lost $60 million in 1991, the parent company, NBC Inc., actually earned an estimated $154 million because of profits from its owned-and-operated stations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap